Well, I finally did it. You have been after me for years to send you some photos and I have finally done it! I take only slides so these images are all from scanned slides.
I have done 6 major trips in the SOAR since I bought it from you in the spring of 2003. I have trip reports on all of them on my web site under "trip reports". The titles below are the same as in the website.
(1) Floating the Noatak, 28 days, 400 miles from Gates of the Arctic NP to Kotzebue, Aug 2003
(2) Rafting the Tatshenshini River, 12 days, July 2004
(3) Paddling the Nahanni, 18 days, Aug 2004
(4) Dirty Devil Float, 7 days, March 2005
(5) The Arrigetch Peaks by Canoe, Aug 2005, entire Alatna, Aug 2005
(6) Floating the Escalante, 11 days, May 2006
Rich Henken, Redondo Beach, CA